1. You must be a registered organization.
2. You must order 20 units or more of any style or a mix of different styles.
3. We do not offer credit terms so all orders must be paid in advance of shipping.
5. An organization registration number must be provided when ordering, to obtain a free sample.
6. Discount rates apply to the quantity specified in your order. Changes to your order at a later stage may effect the agreed price if quantities change.
7. Delivery dates are subject to stock availability.
8. Embroidered garments cannot be returned or exchanged in any way.
Dr James value our customer experience. We hope that all our products are made with care and in a professional way. If our items become defective from normal wear, we will replace the garment free of charge under the Dr James Warranty. Examples of possible warranty claims could involve the garment studs, the garment seams, the garment cuffs. If you believe your Dr James product has not lived up its expectations, please email us on email@example.com with your claim and we will process it accordingly.